Minecraft (from the English. Mine craft - the letters. "Craft miner") - a computer game with a first-person (and possible appearance of a third person), in which everything is built out of cubes, with which he interacts player (also built from cubes) .
In Minecraft world is made up of blocks, even the sun and even Allah! Cubes can be destroyed, to extract, cut, assemble in trunks and tinkering are all useful. Of the extracted material to build all your heart desires, everything is limited only by imagination player.
The game also has the ability to create objects. More peaceful animals running everywhere, and at night the hostile player to monsters.
* Build anything.
* Endless world. Still not a player open world is generated in the game.
* Stylish pixel graphics.
* The principles of the game understand even a small child.
Immediately after payment you will receive license key, with which you can activate your account.
1. Need to register your account on minecraft.net - http://www.minecraft.net/register.jsp , selecting username and password, but after creating it will be not activated, ie without the ability to download the client, network play, the choice of skins.
2. Now you need to activate your account via a license key to the link - http://www.minecraft.net/redeem.jsp there, enter a key received after the purchase, your account will be permanently licensed.
This opens the possibility of choosing their own skins game in the browser, downloading the client, the game on the network. Your account will be fully licensed.
Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- Does not include manuals, Installation CDs, box, physical card or other physical elements.
- You will be able to view your code(s) in your order history page after the completion of your order.
Note: Our customer support will call and verify if this is your first purchase.
Knowledge base active game, cdkey, buy game: